Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring cleaning makes me sick!

literally...I started my spring cleaning project on Monday then came down with strep thoat by Friday. Ok, it prolly wasn't the spring cleaning and to be honest I'm actually enjoying it. It's really east to get unorganized and crowded in an apartment so it's been refreshing to have things back in order. I haven't done much since last Thursday (my closet-the biggest project) but I'm planning on starting back tonight now that I'm feeling better. Here are some pics of my closet, it might not look all that great to some of you but I promise it's an improvement. I've grouped all my clothes together, moved the winter clothes to the back and so forth, plus got rid of some stuff. What you can't see it underneath all of this has been cleaned and re organized. Happy Spring Cleaning and make sure to take your Airborne ;)



No comments: