Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy Weekend in Knoxville!

Friday night we went to watch our best friend, Mikey, play some music. He is a drummer in a local Knoxville band and we love to go watch him play. I'm not just biased, he is REALLY good! Lots of our friends came out to watch him play and we had a great time!

Saturday morning I went wedding dress shopping with Erin and my mom, it was SOOO much fun! Then I spent the afternoon with my dad and Robin and it was so great to catch up with them! Dad took me to Lakeside Tavern and I got a slice of their Strawberry Cake, YUMMY!

Sunday was Easter of course and below are some pictures from my mom's family Easter gathering.



His brand new drum set and I'm not even going to mention how much they cost
I'm 25 and the Easter bunny still comes to visit.
My aunt makes the best desserts!
Look how cute, it's a sunflower with Peeps!
Mini strawberry shortcakes, chocolate cake, cheesecake bites (some covered with chocolate), cookies and cream cake. Needless to say, I was not South Beach dieting yesterday!!!
Josh and I am my grandmothers
Everyone admiring the yummy desserts!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!

7 comments:

Rachel H. said...

The food at your Easter gathering looks delicious!

Tara said...

Wow, that sunflower cake was mighty clever! The desserts look wonderful!

Frances Vineyard said...

Thanks for your comment! Your desserts are cute! Happy Easter!

Meredith said...

I'm bummed I missed out on those desserts they look so good!!

Meredith said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!

I LOVE THAT SUNFLOWER CAKE AND THOSE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES! YUMM-O!!!

Dana said...

That cake looks AWESOME!! wish I was there to try some!! I really like your blog!!

Anaka said...

I want a cake with peeps! I want everything with peeps . . .