Friday, March 14, 2008

South Beach Diet Update

Well I'm excited to say that I've lost 8lbs and I'm rounding off week 3. I went home last weekend and celebrated getting through the first 2 weeks with a bite of crab cake, a bite of fried green tomato and some bread and a firehouse sub. Starting Monday I was back on track with no sugars and carbs. Well...does little chocolate Easter eggs count as sugars ;) ? I'm very happy with my results and will continue to eat 6 small meals a day, watch my carbs and sugars and eat smaller portions. Since I have been doing this I have realized that I don't need an entire plate of food to satisfy my hunger. Smaller amounts are just as fulfilling.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is awesome!!! I am so proud of you! It is amazing how much more we eat just because it is there! It really helps when we just pay attention to what we are actually eating!! Keep up the good work!!