Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jason & Meredith Spring Break







Jason and Meredith got into town last Saturday and even though I was disappointed about my trip to CA, I was excited to be able to hang out with them for a few days. Saturday they went to meet Meredith's sister at a UT Alumni event to watch the game, Josh and I didn't go, he was jet lagged and I didn't sleep much the night before because of the storms. They came back after the disappointing loss and we ordered Johnny's pizza (so good!) and talked and laughed the rest of the night. Sunday we decided to re-live our childhoods and go to Six Flags. It was the perfect day to go, not many people and great weather. The longest we waited in line was 30 minutes. He had a great time there and went home to crash for the rest of the night. Monday we went to Smyrna Market Village to celebrate St. Patty's Day. It was funny because Jason asked what our plans were for St. Patty's day and I was like well we don't have any because we're not in college anymore. If they weren't there Josh and I wouldn't have even thought about it but I'm glad we went out, dressed in green and we had a great time. I'm really glad it all worked out that we got to hang out together for their spring break, come back soon guys! We had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all got to spend time together. You look great! Congratulations!

Meredith said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!