Monday, March 03, 2008

South Beach Diet Update-Week 2

I am so thankful that I can still have Diet Coke. There is something about CFA's Coke products but I love a fountain drink from there. This is my diet splurge!


So I did really well this weekend. The hardest part was eating 6 meals a day since I slept a little later and my schedule is not the same as the week day but overall I ate very healthy and didn't splurge at all! I even resisted chips and queso and potato skins when they were ordered as appetizers and I made Josh, Jason and Meredith my molten chocolate cakes and watched them devour them while I ate a chocolate pudding cup! Hard but worth it because I have lost 4lbs!!! If anyone has any suggestions for sugar-free desserts please send them my way. The only thing I can find is the pudding cups but I would like a little more variety and really need my sweets!! I will save you the daily menu this week but I'm pretty much having the same stuff!

2 comments:

Josh and Courtney said...

1st GOOD FOR YOU! and 2nd I totally love CFLA Coke products too!! Weird!

Anonymous said...

Straight Man needed!I'm from Brooklyn in United States of America, I'm a Woman, 20 and looking for fun! Take a peek at my Select criteria and StarSignMatch and SexMatch descriptions for more info - I can't wait for your email! Call me at HotAdultPro