Friday, February 29, 2008

SB Diet-Day 4/Leap Year

Isn't it cool that today you can't say "One year ago today I was....". Ha ha, that's pretty cool!

Beakfast (don't worry, I am going to switch this up this weekend)
1 egg
2 slices turkey bacon

Snack
2 slices of turkey
3 small pickles
7 cheese cubes

Lunch
3 oz.eye of round steak
steamed squash

Snack
Jell-o cup
cucumber

Dinner
bunless burger
ash's salad

Snack (not sure yet)

Well hopefully I will do good this weekend. I have a feeling it will be harder plus Jason and Meredith are coming in to town so I know we will go out to eat one night. I will update again on Monday...have a great weekend and I hope you are enjoying your extra day. I'm just thinking of it as an extra day a work, blah!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

sounds like you are doing great on the ol' diet! I will pray that you will stay motivated this weekend! Hope you have a great time with Jason and Meredith!