Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SB Diet -Day 2

I didn't care so much for my salmon last night, I mean I ate it but only because it didn't taste like much. If anyone has a good salmon recipe please let me know!

Here is my menu for today...

Breakfast
1 egg
2 slices turkey bacon

Snack
2 slices of turkey
7 cheese cubes
1 small cucumber

Lunch
roasted chicken-small portion (not even a whole breast)
3/4 cup of steamed broccoli

Snack
3 mini pickles
sugar free jell-o snack

Again, haven't had dinner yet but I am having
pork tenderloin
steamed zucchini

Did I mention Josh's excitement over this diet thing! He is being very supportive but I feel bad for him, he is eating Easy Mac every night for a little extra. Thanks for hanging in there with me babe!

Oh and by the way I had to get up at 4:45am this morning to be at the Westin at 6:00 for a conference that we staff for. We had to make sure all of our staff showed up on time, dressed appropriately that sort of thing. No sleep and no food, great day!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

we have to eat healthy while we're down there, me and Jason started dieting two days ago and today we at double cheeseburgers, fries, and cokes for lunch!! So maybe you can help us get on track!! lol love you

Meredith said...

P.S. I actually just read the blog and I love salmon and I know this sounds minor but just squeezing a lemon over it and grilling it tastes so good!! and I'm sure your miserable b/c I whine whether I have to get up early or if I don't eat and you did both lol!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet with a bright smileIm 21 years old. I have a passion for fashion and writing which why Im an aspiring fashion journallist. I like to have fun at lounges/clubs/bars, but also cans tay hoem and chill and watch a movie or read a book. I'm incredibly friendly and easy going...Drop me a line at HotAdultPro