Friday, February 22, 2008

South Beach Diet


I'm over making excuses and being so lazy. On Monday I am starting South Beach Diet. I have done this before but didn't follow the rules all that well. I know it works, I've seen people lose lots of weight on this. I am also going to get motivated to go back to Curves. Well maybe not motivated but I'm going to make myself go anyways! Well if anyone has done South Beach and has any tips or recipes they would like to share I would greatly appreciate it. I can't eat any carbs or sugars for the next 2 weeks (at least). I guess it's a good thing I already ate my girl scout cookies. If you want to know where to find me this weekend try any place that has pasta, french fries, molten chocolate cakes, and cokes! Have a great weekend!
Hmm, I wonder if Josh will take me to Real Chow Baby?? Ha ha...JUST KIDDING!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I am so proud of you! That is awesome...keep us posted as to how it goes!!!

Anonymous said...

You go, Ashley! I'll be praying for you! Maybe you can inspire me and your dad!
Love,
Robin