Monday, February 25, 2008

SB Diet-Day 1

Well I am sort of writing this to keep for myself but feel free to take a peek into my meager daily meals. Don't worry, I will prob only do this for a couple of weeks, before I get tired of it....not the diet but the daily entries. Anyways, this is what my day has consisted of so far (food wise)

Breakfast
1 poached egg
2 slices of bark, I mean turkey bacon (microwave)

Snack
4 sticks of celery with 2 tbs peanut butter
laughing cow light swiss cheese wedge

Lunch
made up a salad on my own which was actually pretty good.
5 varieties of lettuce (salad in a bag)
red onion
tyson chicken cubes
crumbled goat cheese
good seasoning italian dressing (made with EVOO and balsamic vinegar)
* I love my honey mustard but this dressing was really not that bad)

Snack
2 slices of deli turkey
Sugar free strawberry jell-o snack pac

I haven't had dinner yet but it's already bought and planned out
Salmon with 2tbs of SC diet BBQ sauce-grilled
steamed broccoli

Desert
Sugar free chocolate pudding

Going to curves tonight to burn all 500 calories! I ate more calories than that but I can be sarcastic about it :)

No comments: