Monday, February 25, 2008

One of my favorite possessions!


One of my best friends Hayley started this for me. Her stepmom, Marty, had one of her own (3x this size) and I just LOVED it. I thought it was so pretty! She had it on a planters stand in her room. It's all the roses she has received throughout the years. I believe she started it when she got married to Hayley's dad. Anyways, Hayley knew how much I loved it so she started a small one for me our sophomore year of college. It has grown significantly, thank you Josh, and I absolutely love it! It's a perfect decoration that I think is timeless, unless you have an ultra modern home, not to mention the sentimental value. All of the roses were given to me!!! Just thought I would share, I had it down putting all the roses from our anniversary in and thought I would take a pic. It really is one of my most favorite possessions. So if you want to send me roses I won't complain when they die, I now actually look forward to when they die so I can grow my beautiful rose basket. He he, just kidding on you sending me roses!
*Notice the one blue rose? Well when I was in high school blue was my favorite color. I don't know why but I always said I would marry the guy the gave me a blue rose. Josh found one in college and gave it to me, so you know what that means....

No comments: