Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mother/Daughter Weekend (and 2 weekdays)


Josh left early Saturday morning heading to Orlando for CFA's seminar so mom came down to stay with me and keep me company. Friday we just stayed in, ate fajitas and helped Josh get packed up. Saturday we did the traditional shopping which is always so much fun and we got great deals with the Presidents Day sales! That night I took mom to.....Real Chow Baby! Yes, I have been there 4 times in less than 2 months but who's counting, plus it's so yummy! Mom loved it and thankfully it was worth the hour and 20 minute wait. Sunday we went to see 27 dresses and LOVED it! We ordered pizza and watched more romantic comedies at home! Monday I did go to work but she came here around lunch and we went to America's Mart. In case you haven't heard of it, it's where buyers go and get stuff at wholesale prices. Oh WOW! It was so overwhelming, every accessory you can possibly imagine. You have to have a pass to get in but once you do you will never want to leave, it was amazing and we only saw a little piece of it. It would take days to REALLY shop there. Anyways that was great and after work mom made me chicken -n- dumplins and chicken salad for my lunches the rest of the week. Did I mention it is nice having your mom around. She also did my laundry and some cleaning! Very nice! Tuesday I did take the day off and we got facials in the morning and she left that afternoon. WE had so much fun and it was a perfect girls weekend! Thanks for everything Mom and I really enjoyed our time together!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I love those Mother/Daughter weekends!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet with a bright smileIm 21 years old. I have a passion for fashion and writing which why Im an aspiring fashion journallist. I like to have fun at lounges/clubs/bars, but also cans tay hoem and chill and watch a movie or read a book. I'm incredibly friendly and easy going...Drop me a line at HotAdultPro