Thursday, February 28, 2008

SB Diet-Day 3


I haven't given up yet, I was just actually working yesterday afternoon instead of blogging. Anyways, here is my menu from yesterday and a picture of my pitiful dinner plate (so you can see portion size-which is why you have to eat 6 meals a day). I tend to make a big deal out of things. This diet really isn't that bad but when I make it seem more dramatic I feel like I am accomplishing something more and that pushes me. Weird I know! It's still a big adjustment to be so restricted though!

Breakfast
1 egg (it's a good thing I LOVE eggs)
2 slices of turkey bacon (gag)

Snack
2 slices of turkey
7 cheese cubes
1 small cucumber

Lunch
leftover pork tenderloin from dinner
leftover steamed broccoli

Snack
small portion of Ash's salad (I mentioned it in day 1)

Dinner
grilled chicken (just plain ol' chicken?? as quoted by Josh)
steamed green beans (with out Bearnaise sauce, so sad!)

Snack (I guess you could call it dessert???)
1tbls of peanut butter
1 cup of milk

I went to Curves and weighed in for the 1st time since December. I gained one pound but no inches since then. That was pretty encouraging considering I didn't really watch what I ate throughout the holidays. I will update Monday with a weight loss total, well hopefully there will be one, I don't want to jinx myself!!

No comments: