Monday, February 11, 2008

Lazy weekend!

Josh got home from California on Friday so we just relaxed on Friday night and I made his favorite..."Chicken in the garden". Dozer got in some loving time since he missed Josh so much.


On Saturday I got my hair done and went to dinner with Brie. We became friends when I moved to Atlanta, she started working when I did so we became really close. She has since left and taken another job and I really miss seeing her at work everyday. We had a great time catching up with each other and I can't wait to do it again soon.

It was a nice relaxing weekend and I really enjoyed it. My mom will be coming to stay with me next weekend because Josh is off to Orlando for a week. He is going to CFA's annual seminar and I will miss him very much. Stayed tuned for hopefully a really funny picture of him...I'll explain later!

No comments: