Friday, April 18, 2008

Ash and Josh Weekend

Josh and I golfing last year

I love this picture because they are holding hands :)

For the 3rd weekend since January 1st Josh and I don't have anyone visiting and we were not going anywhere to visit someone. As much as we love and cherish those visits we are SO excited to spend some alone time this weekend and just relax. I'm also excited that I haven't HAD to do laundry and pack or clean the apartment this week :) If you want to know where to find us this weekend just check the golf course or the couch, we'll be there with big smiles on our faces!! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Have a great weekend! I too LOVE those types of weekends, where you can just relax!

Meredith said...

I'm glad you all get to relax and enjoy eachother this weekend!! I know it gets hard and you can't tell people no, but if you guys weren't so much fun you would have less visitors!! haha

Lindsey said...

aww how sweet josh and the puppy holding hands.. they must be in love :)