Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pics of Patio

As I mentioned in my last post, Josh's mom and I planted flowers on Sunday. My patio doesn't get much sun so I was a little limited in choices but I'm very happy with what I've got and the overall look. Thanks again, Bev!
Confederate Jasmine
Hibiscus Tree, when I bought it we weren't sure what the color was going to be but it already bloomed a beautiful yellow!
2 pots of impatients
Bev's personal concoction of all sorts of stuff, it turned out really pretty!

HAPPY SPRING!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I cant wait to plant my flowers this year!

Meredith said...

It looks so good I can't wait to see them in person!! Good for you and your green thumb!!

Rachel H. said...

Beautiful flowers! I can't wait for G to close on the house, so we can buy flowers and get everything ready for the house! I'm so excited!

Lindsey said...

thanks for your comment on the Philippines! I am really excited :)

Look at you and your green thumb.. if i tried to have all of those they would die in like a week ha!