Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Going to the Chapel!


You know everyone has that one special college friend??? Well mine is getting married!!!!


Samantha and I met our freshman year when we both transferred from different colleges to UT. We were the "new" girls in our sorority so we hit it off from the start. We ended up living together every year in college except one year when she had to live in the sorority dorms because of her position on council. I cannot thank God enough for making Samantha apart of my life. She played an integral part in my college years and it was because of her that I have such wonderful college memories. She is a very unique friend and a very special person that I hope to remain friends with forever. Her fiance, Jamie, is one lucky man!!!


Congrats Samantha, I am so so so happy for you!!!

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Such a cute picture and so exciting! Isn't it great when friends get engaged...so many weddings!

Meredith said...

I saw her facebook pictures and everything looked so romantic!! How exciting for her!!