Friday, April 11, 2008

Recent Dozer Pics!

"Mommy, please stop taking pictures, I'm trying to sleep"
This is the best shot I could get with sunglasses on, after taking tons, I will get a great one though, I'm not giving up
This was taken when Bella was in town. I really think Dozer might have been jealous because he was real lovey and wanted to be on top of us (he's usually that way but more so than usual). So Josh picked him up and held him like a baby and he fell asleep.
Nursing on his piggy. He used to only have one "baby" but every once in awhile we will give him a stuffed toy and he won't destroy it, making it his new baby. He has....piggy, hedgehog, gingerbread man and the original green guy. He's so funny!

Hopefully I will have a funny video for you soon! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

So cute!! I want a dog so badly!