Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April Fool's!!!

So I don't know how many of you regulars checked my blog yesterday and saw my nose ring post but I DID NOT get a nose ring!! I took that picture when we were making valentines back in February, it's a little jewel sticker. After I saw the picture I was like that could be a great April Fool's joke so I've been saving it since then. No one commented so I don't know if anyone saw it or if they were speechless or what. Let me know if you saw it and if you believed it or not.

Funny story! So my mom knows me better than anyone else (well I thought :) but you should have seen the email I got from her yesterday. I totally fooled her and it was so funny. I read the email and was grinning from ear to ear while she was questioning why I got a nose ring. I even called Josh and read him the email because he knew about that joke. Even if no one else believed it I'm just thrilled that I got my mom. I called her right after work and was like "April Fools!!!!". She was telling me all of these thoughts she had and it was hilarious. So mission accomplished! I really would like to know if you read it and what your thoughts were, or if you pulled any April Fool's jokes yourself!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

hahahaha!! I just read it today and I always start at the bottom and go up so you got me!! I was like, why would Ashley get a nose ring that's so random!! lol!! Good April's Fools!!

Rachel H. said...

I didn't see it, but that's SO funny! I would so something like that as a joke also!

Tara said...

That is awesome! I have never tried to pull one off, but that was pretty good! Good job Ashley!

Anonymous said...

hey Ashley! ha!! that is great! so good to connect with you!! i saw your comment on my blog and didn't know if you would check back. i get coupons in both the paper and online. the Sunday paper and our local paper has them on Fridays. have you been to Money Saving Mom's blog? that really helps me a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.