Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New Addition



So I've been giving this a lot of thought lately. It's something I've always wanted to do and prolly should have done during college instead of now but I figured this was my last chance while I'm still in my twenty's. Knowing me I won't have it for long and they say it won't leave a scar so please don't freak out (parents). I got it yesterday and I'm a little nervous about the reactions I'm going to get from everyone but please be honest. I spoke with my boss about it and they agreed as long as I took it out during work once it's heals enough to do so. I never would have done it without talking to them. So anyways, I have a nose ring, let me know what you think!!!!!


1 comment:

Kate said...

i thought it could be true, it actually didn't even register that it was april fools!