Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Erin!

The birthday girl and Bella
The limo crew
Josh and I in the limo (please don't mind how pale I am)

This Saturday was Josh's sisters 30th Birthday. We made the drive home to Knoxville with strep throat and all (Josh got it about a day after I did), we couldn't miss this milestone birthday. The Brimer's had lots of family and friends over for dinner and then they rented a huge Escalade Limo for everyone that night. We ended up in the Old City to watch a friend of theirs play some really great jazz. We had a great night and I think Erin really enjoyed herself. Happy Birthday Erin, we had a great time!!!

Now I'm getting ready for the next birthday, Josh's is this weekend (5th) and the Brimer's are all coming to Atlanta to celebrate his!




1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

Looks like fun even being sick!