Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Girls Weekend!

This weekend I got to spend time with 4 of my favorite people in the world. We have all known each other since middle school and have remained the best of friends despite attending different colleges, moving to different states and so forth. On Friday night they all didn't get in till around 11 so we just spent some time looking through old pictures I had my mom send from home. That was so much fun to see how much we've changed (I want my old body back!!). Saturday we got pedicures, went to lunch and did some shopping in VA Highlands. Saturday night we went to eat Sushi at a trendy little place in Buckhead then out to listen to an 80's band, we are all fans of 80's music! Carrie lives in OH, and Hayley lived in Nashville for awhile but is now back in Knoxville so other than a quick little visit during Christmas we haven't all got to hang out like that since Max's wedding in 2006. We had an amazing time and I hope we continue this tradition in the future!

I made "friendship bread" and the girls were making fun of me because I baked! (By the way Robin, thank you so much for this recipe, it has been a huge hit with everyone, even Josh loves it and is not a sweets person)

All of us at lunch on Saturday
Getting ready to hit the town on Saturday night-Hayley, me and Carrie
Max and I
Erin and I at dinner

5 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you had a good time!

Btw...We use to make friendship bread for the kids in the classroom I worked in last summer and man, is that stuff good. :)

Meredith said...

your dress is so cute! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!!

Rachel H. said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! It's always fun to catch up with old friends. And I agree, your dress is TOO cute!

Tara said...

Oh how fun!

Lindsey said...

hey there! the purses are $20. email me and let me know your initials and color wishes if you want one :) lgriffi2@gmail.com