Friday, May 02, 2008

Last Weekend

Josh and I had another wonderful weekend together. On Friday night we went to eat at Murphy's in VA Highland, it was a cute little restaurant with the walls open to the outdoors. I forgot to take a picture and I'm mad about it but we took this family picture when we got home!

Saturday we went to our neighborhood festival. It was a really great time! We watched the parade and as you will see in the picture it was full of very unique and eclectic people! The festival was huge and we walked past every street vendor. It was a little overwhelming, so much that I didn't buy a thing! Here are some pics from our day!
Silly stand alone picture
Josh made me act like I was smelling a fake flower :)
So I made him look silly too!
Us at the parade


I loved this penguin, he's so cute!
A pet store float, the truck is supposed to be a dog





The Mayor



These were not even half of the floats in the parade. It was pretty interesting to say the least.
This weekend is our last weekend before it starts to get hectic again. So we are going to relax, take Dozer to the park, maybe go see a movie. I'm looking forward to 5:30 today! Have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like yall had a great time. I love to get out and do stuff like that. Yall are hilarious...love the shots of you smelling the flower! :)