Monday, May 19, 2008

To have more weekends like this....

Josh and I at Riverdance!

The Man!
Playin in the park!

I LOVE this picture! He wouldn't sit still for me!
I think he looks like a french guy
Dozer the lap dog!


Josh and I had a WONDERFULL weekend! Friday night Josh took me to Riverdance! I know...I'm a nerd, but I've always loved watching it and find it so facinating. Josh heard me scream when I saw the commercial so he surprised me with tickets last weekend! It was at the Fox Theater which is so beautiful!! Saturday I got up and met my friend Heather at David's Bridal for a bridesmaid dress fitting. I'm in Samantha's wedding and we have two dresses to chose from so I needed a 2nd opinion. I have to tell this story though. So we we're sitting at the table where I checked in and filled out my paperwork. Keep in mind this is David's Bridal on a Saturday afternoon so there were tons of women there. The lady took my forms from me and saw what I was in for, then she grabs the microphone and announces ever so loudly " I NEED A NON-BRIDAL ASSOCIATE TO THE FRONT FOR CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE"!! Heather pats me on the back and looks around to people standing around and said "yes, that's right, she is NOT getting married! It was too funny! Couldn't they at least say, I need assistance with a bridesmaid dress?? Anyways, I love the dress I picked, Samantha did a great job picking two very cute dresses to chose from, it actually wasn't an easy decision! When I got back Josh and I laid out by the pool for awhile and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Sunday was another pool day and later we took Dozer to the park! I love weekends like this!!! This next weekend we will be heading to the lake for Memorial Day and we're really looking forward to it!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

he he!! That's such a great story!! I'm so jealous you all get to lay out by the pool!!!

Rachel H. said...

That's so funny! I wish I had the time to lay out by the pool. I've been so busy, and I haven't been able to. I'll probably layout at least one day this weekend.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How funny, but rude! You should have smacked her! :) I love these pics of Dozer! He is the Man!