Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Josh and I spent most of Memorial Day weekend at the lake with his family. We got up there Friday night and left Sunday morning. It was so great to relax and spend time with Bella. On Sunday before we headed home we went to a cookout at Hayley's new condo. She is a new homeowner and so excited! Monday we spent the day by the pool here in Atlanta. We decided to drive back so we could enjoy the day off and not be traveling with everyone else. Hope you had a great one!

Hayley got us these adorable coconut drink holders from Target!
Josh being silly by the pool

Love this pic of Bella!
Me and Josh's mom
Jet skiing with the boys
She is a cutie isn't she?!
Me and Josh's sisters

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Bella is getting so big!! She is so cute!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Ashley! I saw your blog on Frances Vineyard's list! I am friends with Fran thru church...were you all sorority sisters? Small world. Anyway, here is my blog. Check it out!

www.whyamialwayssotired.blogspot.com.

I also saw that you commented on Luke & Mary's blog a long time ago. I'm trying to get her to keep it updated, but I think it's a lost cause! :)

You should try to contact my sister sometime. I feel kind of sorry for her because she doesn't have any friends and has a really low self esteem. A note from an old friend might pep her up a bit!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Stephanie Ball-Byerly

Rachel H. said...

Cute pictures...Looks like you had lots of fun over Memorial Day Weekend!