Thursday, May 15, 2008

Congrats Grad!

My little brother graduated from UT last weekend!!! Josh and I got to take the day off and head home to be there for his big moment. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. He held a job, made great grades and still found the time to have fun while in college. He is an all around guy and I can't wait for him to move to Atlanta so we can see each other more often. Congrats Jason!!!
The handsome graduate!
Brother and Sister
Jason and Mom
Jason with Dad and Robin
Jason's best friend/roommate, Matt, graduated also, Brandon in the middle
Jason with all the Reynolds's girls
Jason and Meredith
I just love this pic of Jason, I think he looks so cute! He is holding the card Dozer got him!
He got a beautiful diploma frame from Mom and Meredith, this is not it (haha) but it's a picture of it!
The Atlanta Welcome basket I got Jason. It has all things Atlanta in it, plus some cash of course :)
I was so glad I got to be there to celebrate with him. It was a wonderful weekend that ended with a great Mother's Day. I will post those pics soon when I get them from Mom.









1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun! I wish that we could have been there to help celebrate! Mom was raving about the basket you made him! How creative!