Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Our Weekend

Well I didn't take any pictures this past weekend so you'll have to use your imagination. It was a very nice relaxing weekend and much needed since our weekend itinerary is about to pick up. On Friday we ate dinner in and played Mario Kart on Wii all night long. It is so much fun and reminds me of when Jason and I were little, we played it all the time. Saturday was spent being lazy while the storms came through and we ended up going to eat hibachi, which was very good. One thing I miss about living on campus is Hibachi Factory b/c they deliver, YUM! Well I hadn't had any hibachi in a long time so it was worth the energy to get off the couch and go. Sunday was spend lazily hanging out by the pool getting some really uneven sunburn. It was a perfect relaxing weekend that I know I will look back on it in the months to come.

Here are some of the events we have coming up that will keep us traveling this summer. Looking forward to them all!

Jason's Graduation and Mother's Day
Lake for Memorial Day
Vegas
Father's Day
Samantha's Engagement Party
Jason's Birthday
Lake for 4th of July & Bella's 1st Birthday
Nashville to hang out with Samantha
Robert and Melissa's Wedding
Bachelorette Party for Samantha
Samantha's Wedding (Aug 30th)
Family Vacation with Mom
Then September and October will be all Erin, getting her ready for her wedding November 1st!

It's going to be a fun and exciting summer!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Family vacation with Mom, Jason, and Mer!!!! haha can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel H. said...

Sounds like a great weekend...I can't wait until we have a relaxing weekend again, but I really have no idea when that might be...Never?!