Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Birthday and Old Friends






This weekend I got to get off work early enough to drive in and surprise Jason at his birthday party but somehow he already knew I was coming in. It was still great to be there with him and I just HAD to be there when we gave him his Playstation 3 (even though he already knew about that too). So much for surprises these day!! I also got to spend time with some old friends that I hadn't seen in way too long, we had a great time catching up and sharing old memories. Here are some pictures...of course Hayley, Erin and Max I get to see all the time, I was talking about the guys, Travis, Eric and Robert. By the way, Robert is in med school for plastic surgery so we will have the hook up one day!! :)

2 comments:

Darby said...

It was great to see yall this weekend! Have fun in Charleston!

Meredith said...

I'm glad you guys were able to get off and come!! Jason was happy you all were there i know it meant alot to him!!