Monday, July 23, 2007

Wedding and Family Fun!

Me, Hayley and Erin

Me and Josh with the handsom groom, Brandon


Mr. and Mrs. Koontz

Josh caught the garter, HA!

Another busy weekend in Knoxville...Friday night Josh and I did not get in until around 10:00 and we went over to his sisters house for Daniel's birthday, he turned 31. Of course we went to see Bella too, she is doing really well and has gained 1lb. She loves the swing that Josh and I got her. Then on Saturday we went to Brandon Koontz's wedding. It was a really nice wedding and it was great to see lots of old friends and parents I have not seen in years. The reception was at L&N station and it was just very laid back. Sunday was lunch with Dad for his birthday. We ate at Mellow Mushroom, YUM, and then I made Molten Chocolate Cakes back at his house. It was great to get to spend time with everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun to see everyone! By the way, Mom brought the recipe for your cakes and made them tonight and they are HEAVENLY!!!

Ashley said...

Aww, I'm so glad you got to enjoy them! That is my favorite dessert and I was so happy when I found that recipe!