Monday, July 30, 2007

Last Wedding of the Summer


Carrie, Samantha and I


Us again with the Bride

The happy couple

Another happy couple

This weekend Josh and I went to Nashville for my friend Aftin's wedding, we were in KD together. It was great because I got to spend time with Hayley and Samantha during the day out by the pool, then got to see Carrie (I haven't seen her since Christmas b/c she lives in Cleveland), and more girls I went to college with that I haven't seen in way too long. The wedding was beautiful, all white hydrangeas, I loved Aftin's dress and the food was great at the sit down dinner in a beautiful ballroom. Afterwards we met up with some high school friends so it was a great weekend to see lots of people I haven't seen in awhile and we had so much fun! Here are a few pictures.

No comments: