Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bootcamp Day 2

Bootcamp Slogan


Well yesterday I had day two of bootcamp and it was totally miserable. I was still sore from the gruesome first day and he pushed us even harder this time. We started out with the normal jog to warm up but this time we had to bend over and touch the ground every few steps. I would consider this a full blown exercise rather than a warm up but who knows...he is the expert. Then we stretch which is by far my favorite because it is not strenuous. Then we started our series of jumping jacks, reverse lunges, crunches, push-ups, squats, plank holds, and sprints up a hill in between. This is all done very quickly with minimal breaks. Needless to say I am tired and sore again today. I asked Josh last night why I feel compelled to commit to something like this and I realized that no matter how miserable I am while I'm actually working out I have such a great sense of accomplishment when I walk away...not to mention the 2lbs I've already shed. Ok, well pray for my strength and determination as I have 11 more days of BOOTCAMP! Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Good girl! I am loving these updates. You should write a post about what exercises you are doing that help the most. That way we can all get in on the action! Ha!!

Ashley said...

You asked for it Lacy! Give me some time and I will put up a detailed post!