Friday, July 27, 2007

Boot Camp Update

Well another tough week of boot camp is over but it does seem to get a little easier. I think the worst part for me is the random running or sprints that we have to do in between the muscle building. According to Miro (my trainer) that is what helps burn while you build which will result in weight loss. While I have only lost 2lbs I can tell a difference in tone and the way things fit. I always try to stay off the scale but it's really hard. I just found out today that he is doing another one starting August 6th but that means I would do 2 straight months of it and to be honest I don't feel like getting up at 5:45 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so I am going to take a break and possibly do another one in September. If you hear of one in your area I would check it out and definitely recommend it. Everyone have a great weekend. I have a wedding in Nashville this weekend so I will have some pictures to post on Monday!

No comments: