Monday, July 30, 2007

Sleepy Dozer


This weekend we had to take Dozer to daycare and a slumber party (really to be boarded but this is apparently the new terminology). Dozer has been before but not for about 2 years. It has worked out in the past that he can stay with my mom. Well that didn't work this weekend so I had to start scoping out a new place for him to go last week. Dozer is very much a pampered pooch so I was so worried about him being lonely or uncomfortable or scared. The place I chose is owned by 3 ladies in their 30's who LOVE animals. It is set up really nice inside and they even have an Airstream indoors that someone stays in every night so the dogs are monitored at all times. I just really liked how much effort they put into making your dog feel at home. We dropped him off Saturday at 9:00 and picked him up Sunday at 1:00 and they said he did really well. He was a little timid at first but got better. He didn't eat all of his food which is very much unlike him!! I only live 5 minutes from this place and he was asleep with his head up by the time we got half way home, then I gave him a bath and he fell asleep standing up with my hand holding his head up. I don't have a picture of that because he moved before Josh could get the camera. Needless to say he was worthless last night and was sound asleep for most it. I caught this picture of him while he was sleeping, I think he was sticking his tongue out at Mommy and Daddy for making him go to daycare! Poor guy!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How sweet!! You have the sweetest puppy!!