Monday, July 09, 2007

Lil Bella Boo





Well Josh and I have been blessed with two new little girls in our life. Josh's sister Erin had her baby Thursday July 5th. Bella Danielle weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches long. We left our trip to Charleston a day early to drive back to Knoxville to meet her. It has been such a long time since I have been around a newborn and I must say it is quite an experience. We are just so thrilled that the Lord has blessed our families with two healthy little girls and mothers. Here are a few pictures from our first time meeting little Bella (two days old). It makes me very anxious to meet Kiley!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

She is PRECIOUS!! Congrats on being an aunt and uncle again all in a one month period! I cannot wait for you to meet Kiley too!!

Darby said...

She is a cutie pie!!! We get to share a birthday!!!