Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday Jason!

Jason standing in my tiny studio apartment wondering where everything is going to go!
(He helped me move every year in college)

Me, Mom and Jason

Me and Jason when I moved to Atlanta

Dozer and Uncle Jason, Dozer LOVES him!

Jason there to support me when I ran my 1/2 Marathon



Today is Jason's 21st Birthday and I wanted to recognize him on my blog because he is such a an amazing person. He is a wonderful brother and friend and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He can make anyone laugh and is always goofing off, he is ambitious and driven, he honest and kind, he is someone that many people can learn from. He is one of the most special people in my life and I thank God for him everyday. Happy Birthday Jason, I hope you have the most wonderful day and party this weekend. I wish I was there to celebrate with you. I love you and miss you!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Happy B-day Jason!! Love you lots!! Ashley~ e-mail me that pic of you and Jason when you have a chance, I need a recent pic of the two of you!! Miss you!! Lace

Anonymous said...

Jason is also your biggest fan, Ashley! How wonderful that you have that relationship with each other! Love, Robin