Thursday, June 07, 2007

Action Packed Week (some great, some bad)


I was trying to think if most people like to hear the good or bad news first. I always like to hear bad so I will start with that. This week I took my car to the shop and walked out with a $1300 bill. It drives a lot better but geez! I had to have a left front ball joint replaced ($330), outer axle boots replaced ($600) and front lower control arm bushings replaced ($200). The thing is when I got the bill, the parts only cost around $400 but they charge $80/hour for labor so over $700 of it was labor. Oh well, these guys were recommended so hopefully they did a good job. Well it doesn't stop there. After Josh dropped me off to pick up my car and help me pay for it, his brakes go out. Yep, his car is just sitting there waiting for us to tow it somewhere. We just weren't in the mood to deal with it that day! Well the very exciting news is that Lacy had her baby and I am an aunt! I'm am so excited to add little Kiley to our family and can't wait to meet her. Babies are the best! Congratualtions Lacy and Jeremy!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

SO sorry about your car...but thank you for posting a pic of our sweet little Kiley!