Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Fun!

The Wedding Cake
Me and Heather
Me and Melissa
Me and my handsome date
Me with Kelli and Tisha


Friday night Josh and I went to the Braves vs. Detroit game. They didn't win but I got to eat a hotdog so I was happy. Saturday night was my friend Melissa's Wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous! They put a lot of time into little details and it really paid off. The ceremony was at a beautiful church in the heart of Atlanta. Stained glass windows were everywhere so there was no need for lots of added decorations. It was very traditional and very pretty. The reception was at the new hotel in Atlantic Station which is pretty modern. For cocktail hour they had Sushi and everyone just stood around and talked. They opened the ballroom about an hour later and it's hard to describe how pretty it was. They had palm tree shadows on the entire back wall which was great lighting, and it was filled with exotic flowers I don't even know the names of. The food was excellent with lots of variety and they had banana pudding and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Lots of dancing and lots of fun! It was very tasteful and we had a wonderful time. The cutest part was all the guests got cookies when they left and they even had "Pupcakes" that you could take home for your dog. There was a picture of their dog and the card around the bag said they were from him. I thought that was a really cute touch! I have included some pictures but forgive me if they are blurry, the lighting sort of through me off and I didn't make any adjustments on my camera. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: