Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas Party Weekend-Part 2

The weekend before Christmas Josh and I went home for some more Christmas parties. On Friday night I got together with my childhood girlfriends at Hayley's new condo. My mom made her famous baked spaghetti (my mom has made this for us many times growing up and in college) and we had a great time just catching up with each other and talking about Hayley's wedding. We got to see her beautiful veil and her shoes. On Saturday I went to see her actual dress but I'm obviously not going to post that picture. It's gorgeous and perfect for an outdoor summer wedding. Mom and I did some shopping on Saturday as well and made some Christmas candy that I know some of you hopefully enjoyed! Josh and I were supposed to go to a couples party on Saturday but because of some events that happened Friday night with a large group of our friends we decided we would rather spend time with our families than be apart of chaos so we went to Bonefish with my Mom and Josh's parents. Later that night we went to see our best friend Mikey's band play. It was a fun, quick weekend spent with special people.

Erin and I. She still has her extensions in from her wedding, I'm jealous!
Max and I, she didn't get to stay as long as we wanted because she was flying out to spend Christmas with her family in Texas.

The girls (Max, Erin, Me, Carrie, Hayley), I didn't mean to get the couch in it. I wish you could see Hayley's 10ft live tree that her and Travis cut themselves. It was gorgeous!


Making some Christmas candy, and eating it too

At dinner with our families. The girl in the back is Josh's cousin, she was in town (she lives in Athens, TN) doing some shopping so she came to eat with us.


Ashley Crabtree

No comments: