Friday, January 16, 2009

Starting a New Year

Well we've been staying somewhat busy since the New Years. Work is thankfully busy for the 3 of us. We've been watching lots of football, I've gone to dinner with 2 girlfriends I didn't get to see over Christmas, we've gotten all of the decorations down, gifts put away, laundry caught up and just getting ready for what seems like another busy year! I'm all caught up now so should be blogging a little more regularly! Happy New Year everyone!

Shout out to Bev, 1 because her birthday was January 7th and 2 because she got me a "grabby" for Christmas. Here I am using it and it works really well. I was very excited, and so was Dozer because there was food in those bags!

Josh and I out with our friend Morgan. We don't get to see her that often as she lives in Savannah now but she was in Atlanta interviewing so hopefully she will be making the move to Atlanta soon, I would love that!!!



Ashley Crabtree

No comments: