Friday, January 16, 2009

9 Years

Update: We didn't end up going to dinner this weekend, poor Josh has been real sick all weekend and we didn't want to go to a fancy dinner and him not be able to enjoy it. We still had a great time, Mom made Josh some potato soup for dinner and we had a whole foods meal, so good! We laid around on the couch with Josh and watched a movie and some home videos. Didn't get many pics since we were just bumming around but I'll make a good picture when we finally go to dinner.


These are the beautiful flowers and vase/pitcher that were waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday. The previous weekend we had gone to a restaurant where they had these massive pitchers, they were beautiful and hand-made. I made quite a big deal out of them and I guess Josh was listening because he went and bought me one! I got him some New Balances but didn't take pictures.
This is poor Josh with my mom's headband on to relieve sinus pressure, his Zicam nasal swabs and tissue with Vic's. Bless his heart!


Today marks 9 years that Josh and I have been loving each other. It's hard to think back 9 years ago and picture what we were like then, we have changed so much! I am so thankful for Josh and the relationship we have. He makes me happy everyday and I truely believe him when he tells me that is his #1 goal. He is my best friend, my listener, my uplifter, my trip companion, my dogs daddy, and so much more, he is my favorite! I'm really looking forward to the many years ahead and more wonderful memories. Thank you for loving me Josh and allowing me to love you!

I'll update later with some pictures. Randomly last week my boss gave me a $100 gift certificate to a really nice resturant here in Atlanta. What perfect timing! Josh is unfortunatly sick though so we may post-pone our dinner so that he can enjoy it more. Regardless we will celebrate 9 years! Mom is also in town and we are going to Celine Dion tomorrow night and I am SO excited. Should be a wonderful weekend!

Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats to you both. Did you all start dating your senior year?

Tara said...

Aww, how sad. Hope he feels better soon!