Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas with my 2 favorite guys!!

One night we went to Atlantic Station to watch it snow (Fake snow done at AS during the Holidays at 7:00). It just so happened to be the Monday night that was SO bitter cold. Well sure enough it never snowed after we stood outside and waited 15-20 minutes. We went to get something to eat and the boys made fun of me when I asked for a window table...I wanted to see it snow!!!! Oh well, maybe next year!




We had a mini Christmas at home one night. I filled thier stockings with little random things and made a home cooked meal (which I basically do every night) and we watched a Christmas movie!
I love my boys!


Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Tara said...

Aww that was nice of you. Sorry you didnt get to see it snow. I would not be happy if I had stood out there for nothing!