Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas Eve

We actually got home really late the night before Christmas Eve. Mom was helping us unload the car when she saw towels (the tissue paper had come out and luggage was blocking the gift bag). She asked us why we brought our towels home....well Mom we didn't, they are your Christmas gift. So Mom got an early Christmas gift.
So then she had to give us one, flannel pj's for Christmas morning. Yes, we are in our 20's and no I don't care that I get new pair of pj's every Christmas :)

On Christmas Eve I went to eat lunch with Dad, Robin, Jason, Darby, Stan, Mimi and Ray. We had a great lunch at Lakeside Tavern. Poor Josh had to work.



Later that evening I went to Josh's sisters house for a Brimer Christmas Eve. This year Josh and I got Bella a sink. When we went to the beach this summer she played in the sink forever and just loved the water. I also remember when I worked at the daycare that the 2 year olds had this water station that they LOVED to play in. Well it was a big hit for Bella!

Uncle Josh showing her what she got.


She thought it was to take a bath and got in as soon as we opened it.


Then started stripping off her clothes before there was any water in it

So we let her play in it like a bath. She was so smart too, already figuring out how to turn it on and off.

She drank so much of it....

She finally got out and played with it they way your supposed to...it was so much fun to watch!

Josh and I happy with our gift to little Miss Bella!



Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Josh and Courtney said...

My classroom is 18-24mo. olds and the sinks are at their level... I spend most of the time getting them OUT of the sink.... =)

Tara said...

Oh I bet the parents love you guys for that one! Ha! That is a good present for a 2 year old. Connor loves to wash his hands. I need to get him one of those stools because he just cant quite reach. Love the story about the towels. I am sure you will laugh about it next year!