Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Day/Night

On Christmas Day we went to my Mom's parents. My cousin Whitney had her new born baby there, Baby Hailey, so she was obviously the hit of the party. Here I am with both of them.


My Mom and Aunt got Hailey her little bouncer seat so this is me, Jason, Whitney putting it together while Josh read instructions in Spanish.


Finished product, how many cousins does it take to put this together???

The best part, yummy food!

Baby Hailey enjoying her new seat

That night my poor brother had to drive back to Atlanta because he had to work the next day but my sweet mom went with him so he didn't have to be alone. That left me stuck at home on Christmas night by myself. What better way to cheer yourself up than have some friends over so that's what I did. Me, Chels and Lindsey at my mom's

Josh, Dr Rob and Drummer Mikey eating all of our leftovers.

Ashley Crabtree

No comments: