Sunday, January 18, 2009

Celine Dion Concert

If you don't already know, Celine Dion has been my favorite singer since I was a little girl. So when I found out she was coming to Atlanta, Mom and I got tickets right away (last Jan). She is so fun to see in concert, in high school Mom took me to Nashville to see her and then we saw her in Vegas also. I think she is just beautiful and has the sweetest personality. Well of course don't forget the most amazing voice. This is mom and I right before we left. Josh was sweet enough to take us even though he wasn't feeling well.

I loved all of her different outfits and shoes!



Thanks for going to the concert with me Mom, I know you love her just as much as I do so I know if wasn't a burden for you but thank you for making the drive and going, it was so much fun!

Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Tara said...

I agree, her costume changes and shoes were incredible! She is so fashoinable yet classy! She has also been one of my favs for a long time. Glad yall had a good time!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like a fun concert!! :)