Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning I woke up bright and early and went to Josh's sisters house to see Bella. I love this picture of her with her hands on her back just soaking in all the gifts.
She walked right past the expensive hard to put together kitchen to the $15 pop up tent :)

She was having so much fun on her tricycle

She was more excited at times about Dozer than Santa gifts.

She wanted to give Dozer kisses

After a quick trip there I went back to Mom's for our traditional Christmas of gifts and breakfast. Once a year she makes this delicious breakfast casserole that we LOVE! This is her picture frames we got her, there is another one.

Mom excited about her Vera Bradley tote!

Me excited about my North Face fuzzy fleece

Jason excited about his blue-tooth

Dozer excited about his "blue guy"


Josh came over later in the morning and we exchanged gifts with him but I'm not sure why I don't have pictures, I think they are on Mom's camera.

Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Tara said...

How funny that she walked right past the kitchen to the easy pop up tent! My Dad was telling me this past year about his Christmas from hell as he calls it. Putting together a mini kitchen for me on my 3rd year. This one made me laugh!
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Saw your comment about Celine. Thanks! You made me feel much better about myself. Everyone here has been making fun of me, BUT I know I am not alone. I love Celine! Have fun on Saturday!!!