Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party Weekend-Part 1

Friday a girl I work with threw a party at her adorable townhouse. We went there and had a great time meeting new people and hanging out with my work friends. Then Saturday night was my work Christmas party at the boss's house like usual. We again had fun, they made a great dinner and we did the Chinese Christmas gift exchange. They were very generous as far as gifts this year and I just feel so blessed to even have a job right now. I love my little work family!

Brooke and I at the work party.
The girls with Kay and Gary

Kelli, Brooke and I at Kelli's party.
Josh was with me both nights like a trooper but I didn't get any pictures. This is really all the pictures I took all weekend, I'm not sure why...I must be sick or something.
Thank you Josh for coming to all my work functions with me :)





Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like yall had fun! That was very sweet of Josh to go and be such a good sport about it! Don't you just love Christmas parties!!! So fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like you gals had a great time! I also love your outfit and I think you have great style!

I'm trying to figure out where you got that chic black dress from because I would totally wear that with my gorgeous diamond necklace my fiance just bought me from www.idonowidont.com and wear it to our upcoming holiday party!