Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Boys Weekend

I thought you would like this one of Josh, he's wearing Dozer's jersey.

Well I'm really behind on blogging. We've had to lay several people off at my company so I've been a little busier than usual. Three weekends ago our best guy friends came in town, Travis and Mikey. We have all been friends since middle school and we always have a blast together. We didn't do a whole lot, weent out for tapas on Saturday night and just hung out the rest of the time. Here are some pics. I promise I'll get updated soon. I have pics from my mom's visit to ATL, Christmas decoations, the joys of having large trees full of leaves over your yard, Thanksgiving and more. Stay tuned!

Me and the boys-Josh, Me, Travis, and Mikey.




Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Sounds like yall had fun! Love the pic of Josh in Dozer's jersey! Hilarious!