Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1 down 4 to go...

Last night Josh and I attended CFA's IT Christmas Party. It was held at Anthony's Fine Dining, an old historic house that is now used for events like this. Dinner was great and we had a fun time but the best part was.....he won an award!!!!! (see below)
Anthony's-I just got this pic off the website but of course last night it was decorated for Christmas.
I made Jason take a picture after we got home, I didn't want to be the only blogger loser at the party taking pictures so I have none from there.

So excited about his award!!!! Let me explain. Every year the CIO does these award. There are categories that stay the same and then there are awards created just for that year. What's cute is that he makes every award in his garage by hand to represent the achievement and presents them at the Christmas party.

This year Josh played a major role in getting all new voice over phone systems set up. He was part of the network side of it. Well this year this award was created because it was a huge project and a very successful one. To explain the award, the dinosaur represents the "old" phone system that was 18 years old. Then the CFA cow (Josh) is using the rolled up phone users manaual to fight off the dino. I thought it was real cute and clever. So congrats Josh, I'm very proud of you and so happy that you were recognized for your accomplishment!!!



Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go, Josh!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY Josh! That is awesome. I am sure that he was very proud to get an award! You look beautiful...I'm sure he was happy to have you on his arm!