Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged by Lacy

This one is for fun. Go to your 4th picture folder and then the 4th picture in the folder. Write 4 things about the picture and then tag 4 other people.
1) This was taken in a Jeep Wrangler while Josh and I are driving through the Grand Canyon in February of 07.
2) It was snowing and freezing outside. I never would have imagined weather like that in the Grand Canyon and I did not come prepared!
3) These are our sandiwches that were also freezing from being in the car so I put them on the dash and turned the heater on high to warm them up.
4)We had so much fun on that trip getting to see different parts of the country and just driving, driving,driving. We still managed to have fun even though we got there at sunrise but didn't get to see the sun rise since a huge snow storm was blowing though. I would love to go back but def during warmer weather :)

Now I tag Courtney, Rachel, Kate and Stephanie...



Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Check out my "tagged" post! :)

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! That was a great story! Thanks for participating! What good memories!