Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And Finally-The Wedding

So the wedding was held at Butterfly Gap in Maryville. What a beautiful place in the fall. We got ready in a cabin, took pictures around a man-made lake with the gorgeous leaves all around us. Everything is very modern for a place like that. Lots of windows and the reception hall has walls that open. Very cool place and very nice people that run it. Here are some of my favorties. Sorry they aren't in order, you know how blogger works.
Cake cutting
Right before the big moment-best friends.

All of the bridesmaids with Erin

Reception room. Erin and Casey saw each other before the ceremony so that is all of us peeking out of the windows while they have their private moment :)

Our friend from ETSU did all of the decoration-Lacy you remember Rachel right? She's pregnant too. I wish I had gotten a picture of her.

Right after the wedding ceremony-I love this picture

Ceremony site-it was gorgeous!

Childhood friends-Hayley, Max, Carrie and me

First dance and a little emotional

Me and my beautiful mom

Erin and her 2nd mom


Josh and Erin

Josh dancing with my mom

Speech time-I was so nervous but everyone said I did good. I even made people laugh :)
I will email you all the link to the professional pictures when I get them. I'm really excited to see them, I think they will be gorgous with all of the trees and leaves.
So I had one week off to not think about weddings. Hayley called last night and has set a date for June 27th in Knoxville. I am going to be the Maid of Honor with Erin as the Matron. I'm very honored and can't wait for the big day. Lots to do and plan. I will keep you posted.

Ashley Crabtree

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Ashley your life is so unbelievably busy you never have time to rest lol!! I'm excited for Hayley though and you looked so beautiful at Erin's wedding!

Tara said...

You all look beautiful!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I love these pictures! That is my all time favorite of you and Josh...you look so gorgeous! Erin looks so pretty too! I love her dress and the colors she chose! That was so sweet of Josh to dance with your Mom, I loved that picture too! And yes I do remember Rachel. That is great that she is pregnant! I hope she is doing great..what an exciting time!