Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Recent Dozer Pics

We love our sweet bear!!
All wrapped up because Daddy and Uncle Jason won't turn the heat up because they are too cheap ;)
Playing on his new favorite spot-the chase lounge

Sleeping in the bed under the covers

Go Dawgs!

I just love this picture. I think he looks so goofy for some reason. This is his favorite thing to do at my mom's. Sit in front of the heater. Who would have thought a bulldog would like to sit this close to a heater. He will lay down in front of it and go to sleep too. He's so funny!


Ashley Crabtree

3 comments:

Tara said...

Those are too cute!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! I love Dozer pictures! He is just the sweetest! Makes me want to squeeze him! Give him a kiss from Auntie Lacy!

Rachel H. said...

Too cute!! I love photos of Banks!